Resistance Movement
Resistance Movement
Resistance Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To the Resistance Movement Clan homepage- Mess with the best, Die like the rest!

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Restarting the clan

Go down 
+4
Captain Mendez
Rufasa
Thomas
zach2beat
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
zach2beat

zach2beat

Male Number of posts : 161
RM points : -2
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Restarting the clan Empty
PostSubject: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan EmptySat May 30, 2009 12:56 am

ok this can now happen sence its summer, who is still in if we can get this going agian this time?
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

Male Number of posts : 186
RM points : -1
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan EmptySat May 30, 2009 10:41 am

sorry guys i found and sorry if it offends you guys but a better clan its just one i can truly be apart of and there is better rules and stuff
Back to top Go down
zach2beat

zach2beat

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan EmptySun May 31, 2009 12:44 am

Thomas wrote:
sorry guys i found and sorry if it offends you guys but a better clan its just one i can truly be apart of and there is better rules and stuff

dude im sorry but reading over xbox live or saying how awsome the clan is to get promoted sounds like the stupidest way to rank people ive ever heard of. they should be ranked for what they do not how awsome they say it is. and come on im sorry but clan colors at all times sounds like comunisum to me. maby at meetings and when doing things with the clan like matchmakeing or battleing another clan but all time just ruins all the fun of gameing; i mean oto not being purple or pink (lightish red) just ruins all the fun of laughing at him and calling him gay. and im sorry for all the fat jokes dude but its only cause i love ya. (ill say it for everyone else.....GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Rufasa

Rufasa

Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan EmptySun May 31, 2009 9:02 pm

Good job Zach, and if you guys can get it started in hea! I'll stay in, and Chidori DoG is boring, they have to many meetings, and theres too much mandatory things, it's too official, were more casual and laid back, and just kooler than everyone else.
Back to top Go down
zach2beat

zach2beat

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 2:35 pm

Rufus_fef wrote:
Good job Zach, and if you guys can get it started in hea! I'll stay in, and Chidori DoG is boring, they have to many meetings, and theres too much mandatory things, it's too official, were more casual and laid back, and just kooler than everyone else.

ya what he said.
Back to top Go down
Rufasa

Rufasa

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 9:46 pm

zach2beat wrote:
Rufus_fef wrote:

ya what he said.

Yea what he said!
Back to top Go down
zach2beat

zach2beat

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 2:36 am

Rufus_fef wrote:
zach2beat wrote:
Rufus_fef wrote:

ya what he said.

Yea what he said!

yeaa what he said to what i said
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 4:03 pm

Rufus DoG is not boring and does not have too many meetings they 2 a week just RM used to
Back to top Go down
Rufasa

Rufasa

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 9:21 pm

Ok your grammar fails, and yes DoG is boring, and takes away creativity of players, you don't get my view, but I do, and Zach does, because he agrees that it's boring.
Back to top Go down
Captain Mendez

Captain Mendez

Male Number of posts : 102
RM points : 0
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 6:43 pm

Mendez checkin in. Ill obviously do my part as soon as my box is finally back, especially the second half of summer.
And Chidori, I don't care what you think, you have no right telling us who is better. I'm not going to say your clan sucks compared to mine, and your gonna do the same. Got it?
Cause your in our forums, like it or not, you gotta follow rules of respect.

While I personally don't like the choice of mandatory clan colors in everything either, Zack, let him do it if he feels like. Hes just showing his clan his support. As long as he doesn't try to recruit from us -like whats happened alot recently- or expect us to do the same, I wont stop him.

And I would like to point out yes we did do meetings, in fact most of our rules were the same, just that nobody cared about being strict. That, and not as much of our stuff was mandatory, but that doesn't make us better or worse, just more laid back.
Back to top Go down
https://resistance.forumotion.com
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 12:33 am

Well i said sorry if it offends you but seriously i never said who was better i said I FOUND A BETTER CLAN KEYWORD: I!!!one where i am leading in and am of importance but basically i did nothing to recruit harper asked and others asked us just basically what im saying is that just RM didnt make me feel needed so i was bored and was somehow banned without other recognition so yea so strictness is required within the command and i didnt disrespect anyone i just stated that i was no longer apart of RM cuz its going to do this again when school starts so what is the point of rejoining and when i recruited it was people from my school so yea i put my stuff up cuz that was stuff i made and wanted to show that off so im not doing anything wrong I joined and are actually leading part of the branch but as i said before SORRY IF IT OFFENDS YOU the only reason im only on this forum is cuz zach and oto told me to make another account
Back to top Go down
Rufasa

Rufasa

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 5:09 pm

Chidori...my god use commas.
Back to top Go down
zach2beat

zach2beat

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 6:54 pm

or a period would be nice to.
Back to top Go down
Rufasa

Rufasa

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 9:12 pm

This is true.
Back to top Go down
Rufasa

Rufasa

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 8:48 pm

You used very small amounts of punctuation, yes.
Back to top Go down
NinjaPleez

NinjaPleez

Male Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 1:32 am

Chidori outranks Ninja now. Ninja raged hard over this.
And Mendez, maybe people wouldn't leave your clan if you were ever ON.
Back to top Go down
Rufasa

Rufasa

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 6:44 pm

Sadly Mendez, I have to agree with Ninja. Morale kinda dropped once it appeared the Leader of the clan stopped caring much.
Back to top Go down
Captain Mendez

Captain Mendez

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:27 pm

Ok. First off. Chidori, I'm sorry I took offense at that. When you said you found a BETTER clan, I figured you meant you thought your new clan was BETTER, cause you used the word BETTER, and last I checked using the word BETTER means you think its BETTER. I'm sorry for the mix up. Obviously I fail for such a horrid mistake of the usage of the word BETTER.
And sorry for that recruiting remark. Its just that on the days I DO get a chance to be online, I'm given a new list of all the members who joined DoG since the last time Ive been on, and its happened like....3 or 4 times. So forgive my misjudgment coming from the lack of information, I shouldn't have assumed. My bad.
Second of all: People. Quit bitching and moaning to me about my offline-ness. I understand why you do that, of course. In some ways you have rights to. But your complaining to the wrong person.
Those of you who think I'm offline for FUN are brain-missing, and never knew me in the first place. Ever.
It kinda hurts that y'all think I don't care about it anymore. Last I checked, not caring and not being able are two different things by definition.
Right now, all I got is a NES, N64, and PS2. And those took so much negotiation and work to get. Right now I'm busting my arse to get my xbox back. All I got so far is a 'maybe no restrictions starting next month. MAYBE' that is like a half years work, people. Thanks for complaining to me instead of thinking 'oh man, Mendez doesn't get to play xbox for like 7ish months except for random days cause his dad doesn't like video games.'
Lets review here. Mendez. Doesn't. Get. To. Play. His. Xbox.
WHO THE HELL THINKS I ENJOY THIS?!?!?!
IF ITS YOU, GET A CAT SCAN. NOW.

I'm dead serious.
The only good that's come out of this is a massive social life, and a incredible relationship with my girlfriend. Which I will not complain about there. But that doesn't mean I DON'T want to return to gaming!
Guys, Ive been patient with your remarks about it till now. Realize I'm trying to get my xbox BACK. But also realize its hard when your dad takes it to his office and locks it in the company safe cause he owns the place. And hes the only one with the code. Ever.
You guys already seem to be pissed off at me for this, or at least some of you give me a hard time because of this, when I REALLY don't need it.
I may get it back in a few weeks. I may not.
So till then, bear with me, okay? Is that really so much to ask for?

Especially with the fact that I'm the one being grounded here, and I'm the one that really gets the short straw here, while you guys get to sit back and play games. I'm the one who cant get online, and it sucks, but if I can handle it without bitching and moaning to everyone and instead just wait patiently for the day I CAN get on, then I think it should be beyond easy for you guys to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 3:16 am

FIRST:Let me say this again I found a BETTER CLAN again KEYWORD: I. Meaning me DoG Alchemist has found another clan that I am LEADING PARTIALLY.SECOND:I don't remember anyone complaining about you being on.THIRD:You have like 4 members seriously it's over. IT FAILED! FOURTH:It's not our fault that you get grounded non-stop if you get grounded maybe you shouldn't try to build a clan. FIFTH:NO ONE IS WAITING FOR YOU THIS "CLAN" WASN"T BUILT ON YOU ONCE NINJA LEFT IT WENT TO CRAP. So if you can get on the computer why not just ban my IP address like Donut did without asking anyone and he completely ignored the chain of command SO RULES ARE NEEDED but apparently Ninja is bitching when he is stating a FACT. To state this xotoconX told me and bunny that you put yourself as offline when you get on so we dont know who is on so yea when important shit goes on youre not there WHAT A SHOCKER!!!

[Edit: Yes, I took out the curse words. I'm kinda sick of them. - Mendez]
Back to top Go down
Captain Mendez

Captain Mendez

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:53 am

Wow Chidori. That was just uncalled for. I elaborated on WHY I thought you meant your clan was better in general, which even though it was KEYWORD YOU WHO IS PARTIALLY LEADING THE CLAN which we already heard I still don't want it being thrown around, that's still kinda just disrespectful, I don't think my clan was ever particularly better or worse than DoG, and I never said as much. And I figure you could respect another clans rules on their own forum.
Which you should appreciate the value of rules, being in DoG
Second: Yes people have complained about my offline-ness, It usually happens when I DO have the chance to get online. Otherwise mostly you'll just hear remarks like ninja and Rufus made only a few posts above mine.
Lets get another thing. One, this clan doesn't need the quotations, if you question RM ever being a clan then you never knew us.
It wasn't built on me alone, but Ive had to do a majority of the work in a few instances and I can do so again if needed.
Once Ninja left everything did hit the fan, but to be honest and no offense to ninja, around that time his disagreements with the clan lead to fights that got a lot of members to leave anyways.
This clan has gone to 2 members and on one occasion one member a few times (at least in terms of who is still trying to make it work). And it actually all started with just me and a weekend recruiting spree before the other Captains had a chance to start working. We got a confirmed total of 3 supporters, that's 3 times a good of start as we originally had.
So trust me, its not gone. You don't need to be such a jerk about it, cause your already covered, since you went off with a different clan. Its not your problem anymore.
I never said what ninja said WASN'T fact, where does my post say this?
Hmmm...
Checking...
Checking...
Checking...
Oh. Doesn't seem to be there. Cause I never said it.
I said he was bitching. He was. No offense to him, but it kinda counts as that when something like that has been said a lot already by other people and I think at least once before by him.
Your right, this clan isn't built on me though. Which is why I never get how when I have to go offline for a while and give all the members the okay to do everything needed to keep the clan alive, nothing happens.
For your information, you were still in the clan when I gave that order, and I sure as hell know I didn't get results from you. But that's okay, cause we didn't really get results from anyone, and obviously next time I need to find a way to get people to try when I'm gone.
So the clan isn't built on me, but for some reason on two or thee occasions it has been proven that to at least to a certain extent it relies on me.
And for your information, when I appear offline, I NEVER do that without alerting a few members or going into a party with them if I can. If you've never seen me while I appear offline, its cause you weren't in the clan anymore at the time.
But if nobody believes that then I guess I did fail as a Captain, cause I figure I gave people reasons to have faith in me. If not then I did all I could, and I'm sorry I'm unable to convince y'all of the truth.

I'm sorry Donut was a jerk to you. We all make mistakes. I apparently did something that angered my family and landed myself a long non stop groundage, and obviously I failed once more to make the clan stable without me, for instance.
Unlike Donut, I'm not gonna ban your IP address, I'm not shutting anyone out like that. Not even you, even though while I thought we were still friends your words seem to state otherwise.
So go and run off to your clan, I'm honestly happy for your leadership position, and I wish you good luck in it.
But I also hope you learn to get rid of that attitude and lighten up, outbursts like that don't look good for any commanders. I would start by using less curse words, it looks unprofessional.

Thank you for your time, Chidori.

Now then, since that's out of the way, I would appreciate we get back to whats important for those of us who still care; planning on how to get this back online. So far we got a confirmed 3 people.
Where do we start? Plan here, or put it in a new thread?
Ill look for other people's opinions from here on out, cause this time I plan on including others on rebuilding this clan.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:07 pm

I never said we wern't friends but you saying shit like that gets on my nerves and I only curse when I get really pissed and that made me pissed. So yea im not saying it wasnt a clan i was saying that I wouldnt consider it a clan anymore considering 3 confirmed members AGAIN KEYWORD I
Back to top Go down
NinjaPleez

NinjaPleez

Male Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:41 pm

You deliberately ignored me for like a week because you didn't want to play halo.

Also, jeesuz, if you know were it is, just let me go get your box for you. I already know where your dad works, and safes are fun. Then if your dad freaks, tell him that a person got into a locked warhouse/office, wherever the safe is, unlocked said safe, retrieved the Xbox, and left, all without leaving a trace, or stealing anything else. Provide video evidence that you were at your house all night that night.

Let him think about that for a few seconds.

Then ask him "If that person was willing to do that for no personal gain whatsoever, what else could he do?"

Proceed to play xbox while your dad cries in a corner.
Back to top Go down
Captain Mendez

Captain Mendez

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 11:31 pm

Chidori I just has one final comment to that: Nothing begins with even one, it all starts with Zero.
(If you don't get that epic wisdom filled reference, then I'm sorry. Go study up on your MGSology.)
Ninja, I ignored you one week (which I honestly forgot about till now, my bad) cause of crap that was going on and while I will elaborate on the subject later (If I feel up to it) I just didn't feel like halo-ing. That was the one time where it just wasn't a good time to play it, able or not.
Still, you technically got me on that one, so I'm sorry. It might not make sense to you, but that was a special condition that actually had reasons behind it...

ANYWAYS, back to subject matter at hand, do you guys want to start anywhere specific with how we do this or what?
Back to top Go down
Rufasa

Rufasa

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 12:21 am

I have an Idea, everyone stop being at each others throats, and get down to fucking buisness? For example, Chidori enough with the DoG crap we get it you like it, you get it we don't. Ninja stop antagonizing (even though we all know, and appreciate your ninja skills, and most of us I'm sure would be more than happy to enjoy you making Mendez's dad cry.), And mendez...You're awsome, great leader ship, kool person, and like Rufus so thats like a one-up for you there. Not like the douche bag one up, the one in Mario. But seriously dude, I sometimes worry if I have time to read your posts theyre always SOOOOOOOOOOO LOOOOOOOONG. But yea we get the fact you're grounded, Im sure NO ONES forgoten it, and you've made sure of that, and I get your defending your self but personally I know and belives that it's EVERYONE'S fault who was, and is still associated with RM (Excluding PC(Excluding memebers who transfered over to the X-box(Excluding Jake(Because no one ever talks to him anymore)))) But Mendez we can't blame anyone specifically, The captains fucked up, whether any of you want to belive it or not, and the members fucked up, weather any of US want to beliveit or not. And quite frankly Mendez...I'm fed up with every one. Im fed up with the blame, Im fed up with the stupid arguments, Im fed up with the forum, Im fed up with the chain of command, Im fed up with the DoG issue, Im fed up with RM. Now I'll help if needed, but i seriously doubt you're getting me back. I really don't want to deal with any of it...anymore, and any other clan for quite some time.
Back to top Go down
Rufasa

Rufasa

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 12:23 am

Also I recommend getting the word out for reconstruction of the clan to old members, and anyone else new who would like to join before you do anything else.
Back to top Go down
Captain Mendez

Captain Mendez

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 1:03 am

...That...Was pretty amazing. Gotta say. I cant exactly say what part made it so. It just was very...Rufus.
I'll agree with ya...I'm sick of it, too.
In fact I was maybe about 3 posts away from completely taking the blame on myself for the sake of getting it behind us...
But I might be too stubborn for that.
Either way, thanks. Somehow I feel better knowing how ridiculous this all is.

I'll take your advice, and try to keep this short.
I figure for Zach and...whoever else cares, really, that if we do this, we might need to actually talk about this in detail. Make a new system. Make something different enough to work without being held back by disagreements and arguments by people as foolish as me.
I really think that if a few of us get word out (like Rufus said), get some people together, and actually planned this out, we might be able to do this, and finally do it right.
Or not. Either way, I kinda find the idea of trying pretty fun. Besides, its bound to improve, since it usually sucks when I do it alone.
I can call in favors and borrow my friends xbox for tonight or tomorrow morning if anyone wants to speak to me, (But that's a special circumstance I'll explain on LIVE). Or if not then, depending on what happened in the last few hours I might be able to snag it during a more convenient time later...
Lets see what we can throw together.
Back to top Go down
Rufasa

Rufasa

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 3:11 am

Good man, listens to Rufus. And dont start new branches until youre established.
Back to top Go down
Captain Mendez

Captain Mendez

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 12:12 pm

lol that was the first thing I was gonna fix actually, we seem to have a knack for starting up programs and stuff before we can even maintain the main part of the clan...
Sides, branches might not be the best idea. That's always where we stopped growing so much and started to falter.
Then again, we got time to discuss this stuff later. For now, I want to see who we can pull together and what ideas we come up with before we plan that far ahead.
Back to top Go down
Rufasa

Rufasa

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 9:39 am

Well Id hope so.
Back to top Go down
zach2beat

zach2beat

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:29 pm

pardon me but....HOLY SHIT!!!! i leave for 5 days and come back to a wall of text more comments when i get threw reading.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan Empty

Back to top Go down

Restarting the clan
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next