Resistance Movement
Resistance Movement
Resistance Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To the Resistance Movement Clan homepage- Mess with the best, Die like the rest!

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Restarting the clan

Go down 
+4
Captain Mendez
Rufasa
Thomas
zach2beat
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Megaton Shogun

Megaton Shogun

Male Number of posts : 90
RM points : 7
Registration date : 2009-07-15

Restarting the clan - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 9:38 pm

Seriously dude.
Back to top Go down
Rufasa

Rufasa

Male Number of posts : 186
RM points : -2
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 10:23 pm

NinjaPleez wrote:
Hey Mendez. You failed at restarting the clan. Again.

Ninja...stfu and stay out of this. Deal with your own clans failures. Until you can manage them or succeed yourself in starting a clan that doesn't get messed up because no one listens(which trust me you wont because no one listens to you anyways) I don't want to see anything about you giving Mendez advice on how to fix it.
Back to top Go down
Megaton Shogun

Megaton Shogun

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 5:08 pm

Rufasa wrote:

Ninja...stfu and stay out of this. Deal with your own clans failures. Until you can manage them or succeed yourself in starting a clan that doesn't get messed up because no one listens(which trust me you wont because no one listens to you anyways) I don't want to see anything about you giving Mendez advice on how to fix it.

Boosh.
Back to top Go down
zach2beat

zach2beat

Male Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 5:37 pm

Rufasa wrote:
NinjaPleez wrote:
Hey Mendez. You failed at restarting the clan. Again.

What rufus said!
Back to top Go down
NinjaPleez

NinjaPleez

Male Number of posts : 73
RM points : 0
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:19 pm

HAHAHAHA, successful troll is successful.
Back to top Go down
NinjaPleez

NinjaPleez

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:21 pm

And BTW, my clan just split into two successful branches, I don't see where you're going with this "failure" thing. And I guarantee you all of my subordinates AND superiors in DoG both listen, and respect me.
Back to top Go down
Megaton Shogun

Megaton Shogun

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 4:22 pm

Your subordinates and clanmates.
This is not your clan, and we are not your subordinates. I don't have an ounce of respect for you, and its going to stay that way. Now please, leave us to our business.
Back to top Go down
NinjaPleez

NinjaPleez

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 5:52 pm

I never said you had to, or had any inclinations that you did.
I don't see what effect that was supposed to have on me, but when it comes to statements of opinion over the internet, I guess it doesn't have to...
Back to top Go down
Rufasa

Rufasa

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 8:18 pm

What matters is you're telling Mendez he failed at running a clan you didn't help much when you were involved in it. The point is stay out of it. We didn't ask for your help it was offered but I have yet to see you or (or any of our members, no offense) do anything. I'd appreciate your help ninja. I've considered you a friend since i joined years ago, and have enjoyed just having you around, except when I'm beating you in a game, then you get annoying. I just don't like the fact that you're saying he failed at something that wasn't his fault. We, the members did nothing we were told to do, and we messed that up. Not him. If your going to post on here, I'd prefer you'd didn't do things like that.
Back to top Go down
NinjaPleez

NinjaPleez

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 9:23 pm

Him being on once a month (While gf was on period) didn't help much either.
Back to top Go down
Rufasa

Rufasa

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 6:17 pm

Uhm...ok? I agree...sort of... but still you don't gotta rub it in. If you're gonna help, help if not well then you can go away.
Back to top Go down
NinjaPleez

NinjaPleez

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 12:35 am

*Waits for Mendez girlfriend period + Mendez post on forums*
Back to top Go down
Megaton Shogun

Megaton Shogun

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 5:21 pm

We're all waiting.
Back to top Go down
Rufasa

Rufasa

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 6:08 pm

Ninja man, c'mon stop. We get he's not on much, we ALL get it but just stop.
Back to top Go down
Captain Mendez

Captain Mendez

Male Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 5:37 pm

Yea...Tired of arguing with people or justifying myself through uber long posts but alas here we go again...
Ninja, we've been friends for like 5 years now at least, and I love ya like a brother, but please, look at the boxes below and check one.

[ ] Say something helpful for once/Be silent for slightly respectful for a clan that at one point in time you claimed to lead.

[ ] GTFO

Those are your choices.
I cannot be gone only seeing my girlfriend if she lives a hour and a half away. Its kinda hard to do that. Trying to keep up with a bunch of new things in my life and I'll admit it I'm not off to a good start. In doing all these activities to keep my grades up so I can visit my GF and get on the Xbox...I have been left with little time left to actually do the things I wanted to keep.
And Rufus, its not all of the members fault. Its still mine. When y'all DID want to help out originally, I was too hands-on to let anyone do that much work. Now that you guys are used to that, I ask for you guys to pull weight to and its become a foreign concept to everyone, so its really no surprise that I failed to do my job correctly.
So now here we are again, at this point where I should give some speech about how we can do it if we try, telling ninja off, and etc.
But I'm tired of that. That's kinda another problem for everything. I got tired long ago of holding every members hand, and now that I'm trying to teach you guys to be self-sufficient, I have no clue where to start. So, yes. Imma try to be on more often. I really am busting my hindquarters trying to get time for any hobbies, but I really cant make promises. This time I gotta spell it out to you guys: I'm not gonna always be able to be on, I cant ever even guarantee once a week, however I can guarantee I will try.
So, right now I got 4 projects to complete, and if we're lucky, before next week starts I'll get in some Xbox and RM time. Till then, anybody still with us can try to talk to each other on suggestions on where to start, cause I refuse to do this all by myself. Not only because It's NOT just MY clan, but also because I really CANT devote all my time to running a clan when I got a busy schedule. I'm willing to do a lot of work, but for once I really cannot, even at the beginning, do it all by myself.
So, just like I offered Ninja a checklist, I offer you guys a checklist, in all seriousness (You don't have to check it literally, but you do need to make this choice). And I promise I'll understand and not hold a grudge no matter what you choose.

[ ] Stay dedicated, stop waiting for Mendez all the time and be ready to do work for this clans revival.

[ ] Realize you don't want to put that much effort into a clan, and walk away now.

Ladies and Gents, I shall now leave you to decide.
Back to top Go down
https://resistance.forumotion.com
Thomas

Thomas

RM points : -1
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 6:32 pm

[x] Stay dedicated, stop waiting for Mendez all the time and be ready to do work for this clans revival.
Back to top Go down
Megaton Shogun

Megaton Shogun

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 7:24 pm

Mendez, if you want us to pull weight (Especially us officers), we need a list of tasks. I'm sure you can find the 5 minutes of your day to write down a list of things to be done.
Another great thing would be admin powers back for the officers, that way we can actually run the site in your absence.
You just elected a new Captain, and I'm sure he would have no issue leading this clan's revival whilst you can't quite do it.
Just tell us what to do, and we'll do it.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

RM points : -1
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 2:57 pm

Yeah im going to agree here with Zack i think some of us should get moderator and rufus and zack and zach should get Admin
Back to top Go down
Captain Mendez

Captain Mendez

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 9:41 pm

Part A-
I will give Rufus and Lieutenants Admin and Moderator status. But if I see any posts unfairly edited for no reason of any sort, then they get taken away again, just like last time. They are strictly for editing the site, and editing the posts of people who break the rules (excessive cursing, horrid grammar, or anything that's just nasty). Otherwise, you don't use it. Cause its a pain looking up the original version of a post to see what it says and who edited it just because a person wanted to hear someone else to tell them how awesome they are.

Part B-
Megaton, one thing you might have understandably forgotten (based on what you have said), is that I have, in fact, posted lists.
Actually, the one reoccurring theme with restarting the clan is not only that I organize the majority of the events (with some suggestions thrown in every now and then by El-Tee's), but I have never failed to post a list. In fact, this last time, the most recent one where I stated we need to get back on track and have you guys pull weight too, I have talked to a lot of people about what we need, and even posted a good sized list a month or two ago. Idk why, but it never works. So please forgive me for not immediately putting a to-do list up.
But the other half of the reason I didn't put one up is because you guys have been on more than I have, and there are also a lot more of you with ideas of what there needs to be in this clan than just me. You not only now know you don't need me to start everything, but you have another Captain actually dedicated to doing work too to back you guys up.
You guys can really just plan something small on your own... And come up with ideas of what to do next for the clan and call me for feedback if I'm not online for a while.
What I'm getting to isn't quite 'do it all yourself', it's just for the small stuff that can make a difference, or at least make a good start. And for the really important stuff, by all means wait for me if you need me to actually be there to lend a hand if I'm not currently online.

If you REALLY need an example, here are just a few tiny things you guys can start doing right now so we can have a good start by the time I get back.
-Minor activities (Forge day, tournaments, zombie day, scrimmages, etc.)
-A few new recruits (Still needs to fit RM rules and go through a Captain - if I'm not around then leave it to Rufus)

There. Vague and few enough instructions that you guys have some flexibility and easy enough for me to know you guys can do without needing me to know about every little detail.

Expect me to at least drop in for a few hours by Monday or Tuesday, if I cant get weekend time in.
Anything else?
Back to top Go down
Arctic Wolf

Female Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:11 pm

Hey guys, sorry i haven't been on in an uber long time.
I recently spent like 20 minutes reading this whole thread and am glad that the clan is starting back up. I appologize that i haven't been a large or even small factor in trying to help get it back on it's feet, but i have reasons such as work and losing the site address, i only got the address back because i recieved an email that my account had been deleted.

I would truly like to help now, and if it means being a little nicer to Chidori then i can deal with it. Smile I would also like to give out a long overdue cookie to everyone... excluding not cool person (lols)... because he is being such an ars about it.

I hope i am accepted as a member of the clan and will try to get on the forums more.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Krunchy

Krunchy

Male Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 4:38 pm

Awesome post, Arctic. Good to have you back.

I think that we should get that Forge Team that we had going before the site hack back up. I love Mendez's tournaments and etc. day ideas. I think we should get this stuff established before we bring in recruits, though. We need some things to offer for recruits, so that everyone has a reason to be online and play with the clan.

Zombie night would be awesome, though, and I say this because I remember when I first joined we frequently played Sand on The Ocean or whatever it was, an it was epic fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/497205579
Captain Mendez

Captain Mendez

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 5:05 pm

Yea that was the name of it, Sinful Bunny should still have it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Restarting the clan
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4