Resistance Movement
Resistance Movement
Resistance Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To the Resistance Movement Clan homepage- Mess with the best, Die like the rest!

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Now we're gettin somewhere

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Mendez

Captain Mendez

Male Number of posts : 102
RM points : 0
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Now we're gettin somewhere Empty
PostSubject: Now we're gettin somewhere   Now we're gettin somewhere EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 2:50 pm

Okay so...I'm gonna restate a lot of obvious stuff I've said before but that's just to be positive we are all on the same page. Recently we got 2 more supporters for starting RM back up; Chidori, and Crazed Catfish.
In total that comes up to 5 people (Me, Zach, Rufus) and that's a pretty decent number to restart with.
There is a few more that who said they would consider coming back if we bring RM back into shape (That, and the possibility of Otocon re-joining, cause I really don't know where he stands on this.)

So right now I'm thinking we need to have a meeting soon just to establish new ideas and opinions and re-shape the clan with them (Since I know some of you would have great ideas).
What do you guys think? When would everyone who wants in be able to attend this?
Back to top Go down
https://resistance.forumotion.com
Thomas

Thomas

Male Number of posts : 186
RM points : -1
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Now we're gettin somewhere   Now we're gettin somewhere EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 5:08 pm

I think we should be able to do this kinda late around 12 or so cuz that is when all of us are on
Back to top Go down
zach2beat

zach2beat

Male Number of posts : 161
RM points : -2
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Now we're gettin somewhere   Now we're gettin somewhere EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:31 pm

works for me
Back to top Go down
zach2beat

zach2beat

Male Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Now we're gettin somewhere   Now we're gettin somewhere EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:38 pm

our new theme song
Back to top Go down
Rufasa

Rufasa

Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Now we're gettin somewhere   Now we're gettin somewhere EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 2:34 am

I agree well planned chidori. Bonus points for you.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

RM points : -1
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Now we're gettin somewhere   Now we're gettin somewhere EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 6:40 am

yay! i has bonus points
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now we're gettin somewhere   Now we're gettin somewhere Empty

Back to top Go down

Now we're gettin somewhere
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resistance Movement :: Members :: Chat-
Jump to: