Resistance Movement
Resistance Movement
Resistance Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To the Resistance Movement Clan homepage- Mess with the best, Die like the rest!

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The dumb post deletion

Go down 
+3
zach2beat
NinjaPleez
Captain Mendez
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Mendez

Captain Mendez

Male Number of posts : 102
RM points : 0
Registration date : 2008-01-08

The dumb post deletion Empty
PostSubject: The dumb post deletion   The dumb post deletion EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:40 am

Ok, so everybody has gotten worked up over the dumbest thing Ive heard yet: People claimed Ninja stated our CoC looks like DoG's (it does, but it also looks like every other clan's CoC, too. Dating back to before I was in EF. Those rules sure as hell weren't original to DoG)
However, Ninja has a different story. He says he just said he wants to edit it to be more grammatically correct and official sounding.

Now that means a few things.
Either Ninjas lieing (In which, lets face it guys, hes got no reason to.)

Or Zack lied when he told me the post he saw (which I find just as doubtful)

Or someone edited the post before Zack saw it (Easily more realistic)

I know who has moderation powers. And I know you guys want ninja out of the forums (cause hes TOTALLY harassing us.)

Look, guys. I'm tired of this. The ridiculous part being that I actually took the time actually looking into this when it had jack s*** to do with anything. What the heck does it matter for?
Ninja for the most part has stopped trying to start fights anymore, and I'm not gonna ban him just cause you guys say so. Not unless he does something serious and out of line that I see.

Listen, if people insist and really make such a big deal out of this that I need to know, then I'm gonna look it up in admin panel. But if I do, it takes forever and A LOT of work. So we REALLY dont want that happening. But if its still such a big issue in the near future, I will find out what the original post said, and if someone edited it or not and who it was.
The one who is lieing is in big trouble if I look it up.
So, for now, I'm giving whoever is lieing a get out of jail free card if he confesses now, if someone DID originally state what everyone claimed, or if someone edited it, or if someone is lieing about what they read.
Whichever it was, if they confess here-and soon. I promise I wont make a big deal out of it, and nothing will happen, cause this is something others have blown out of proportion, if not, I'm going to look it up and find out. And whoever gets found out is in a heck of a heap of trouble (unless, as I said, they confess now)
anyways, its 3AM so forgive me if this makes less sense or less gramaticly correct than it should be.
Back to top Go down
https://resistance.forumotion.com
NinjaPleez

NinjaPleez

Male Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: The dumb post deletion   The dumb post deletion EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 10:43 pm

This makes me want to edit it for grammar and officiality.

(Let's see if we can go for a repeat performance, guys!)
Back to top Go down
zach2beat

zach2beat

Male Number of posts : 161
RM points : -2
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: The dumb post deletion   The dumb post deletion EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 11:22 pm

or for names spelled correctly
Back to top Go down
Captain Mendez

Captain Mendez

PostSubject: Re: The dumb post deletion   The dumb post deletion EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:18 am

whoopsie...sorry there, like I said...3 AM = Messy spelling of all sorts for Mendez
Back to top Go down
Megaton Shogun

Megaton Shogun

Male Number of posts : 90
RM points : 7
Registration date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: The dumb post deletion   The dumb post deletion EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:38 pm

Zack is the way my name is spelled. D:
Back to top Go down
Rufasa

Rufasa

Male Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: The dumb post deletion   The dumb post deletion EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:40 pm

Rufus is the winner.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

RM points : -1
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: The dumb post deletion   The dumb post deletion EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:41 pm

LIES
Back to top Go down
zach2beat

zach2beat

PostSubject: Re: The dumb post deletion   The dumb post deletion EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:11 pm

Bannana
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: The dumb post deletion   The dumb post deletion EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 11:09 pm

Papaya
Back to top Go down
NinjaPleez

NinjaPleez

PostSubject: Re: The dumb post deletion   The dumb post deletion EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 5:58 pm

Zach spelled banana wrong.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: The dumb post deletion   The dumb post deletion EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 7:39 pm

owned
Back to top Go down
zach2beat

zach2beat

PostSubject: Re: The dumb post deletion   The dumb post deletion EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 1:04 am

NUTS!!!!
Back to top Go down
Krunchy

Krunchy

Male Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: The dumb post deletion   The dumb post deletion EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:46 am

Lesbians.

Grammar editing wouldn't hurt, but how did something like that end up turning into something like this?
We're all at least 15, people. Let's act like it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/497205579
Captain Mendez

Captain Mendez

PostSubject: Re: The dumb post deletion   The dumb post deletion EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 2:59 pm

Score one for mature people.
He's right, I created a chat forum specifically for this. So you guys can be all fruity torwards eachother whenever you want.
If you dont know how that works, go to the index, chat forum, and new topic if a old one doesnt fit your needs for yelling pointless stuff at eachother...Its so easy, even that pissed off caveman could do it!

Still, back to original topic...
Nobody is making a big deal out of it, so I'm not going to go to the trouble of looking it up. Case dissmissed. Now everyone can STFU about it.
Back to top Go down
Rufasa

Rufasa

Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: The dumb post deletion   The dumb post deletion EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 12:03 pm

Rufus is STILL the winner.
Back to top Go down
NinjaPleez

NinjaPleez

PostSubject: Re: The dumb post deletion   The dumb post deletion EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:38 pm

Ru---FASA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The dumb post deletion   The dumb post deletion Empty

Back to top Go down

The dumb post deletion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resistance Movement :: Members :: Chat-
Jump to: