Resistance Movement
Resistance Movement
Resistance Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To the Resistance Movement Clan homepage- Mess with the best, Die like the rest!

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Mendez

Captain Mendez

Male Number of posts : 102
RM points : 0
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back Empty
PostSubject: Back   Back EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:43 am

Hey everyone I got back from Dallas so expect me to be on regularly again soon.
...Thats it, just wanted everyone to know ^-^
Back to top Go down
https://resistance.forumotion.com
Thomas

Thomas

Male Number of posts : 186
RM points : -1
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back   Back EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 7:10 am

Then we need meeting like soon within a few days
Back to top Go down
Krunchy

Krunchy

Male Number of posts : 144
RM points : -2
Registration date : 2009-07-19

Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back   Back EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:28 am

Very much agreed. School starts back for me Aug 10th(Yeah, I know, wtf.), btw. I think we should start a regular schedule with the meetings, as well, starting with working out a day that everyone can be on.
Saturday night's a given. I'm pretty sure everyone could be on. We should probably start there and ask everyone what other night in the week(if you decide to plan two meetings every week), or just discuss clan stuff to get us rolling. I'm not certain if Mendez can make it to the meeting due to grounding(?), but we could probably pull Rufus or someone else with authority to run it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/497205579
Captain Mendez

Captain Mendez

Male Number of posts : 102
RM points : 0
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back   Back EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 2:17 am

Id like to not have meetings. People bitch and moan.
I know you said they should be more than meetings, with stuff discussed but having fun later, but I think we should experiment here and try to switch it around. getting together primarily to have fun and hang out, and if we can manage it and if everyone is in the mood we discuss clan issues/upcoming events. Trust me, its a lot better if we talk when people feel like talking, not when we force them to talk.
Saturday night's a given, yeah, but in my case its iffy every now and then, Ill try to make sure its open, but sometimes I got plans that are too big to just have only Friday night to complete them. Grounding shouldn't be a issue, but I'm never going to be on quite as much as I used to be (Given the fact that I NEED straight A's this year.)
Anyways, I guess we can figure everything out and how we will run the 'meetings' when we pull it all together. Right now, though, after finally getting a force together, I want to actually have fun with everyone for at least a little bit before going back to work on bringing RM back.
Back to top Go down
https://resistance.forumotion.com
Megaton Shogun

Megaton Shogun

Male Number of posts : 90
RM points : 7
Registration date : 2009-07-15

Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back   Back EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 10:18 pm

You need to have meetings Mendez. And if people whine and moan, tell them to shut the fxck up or leave. That's how I'd do it.
Back to top Go down
Krunchy

Krunchy

Male Number of posts : 144
RM points : -2
Registration date : 2009-07-19

Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back   Back EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 10:50 pm

That could be solved without having to even deal with it. You could have meetings that aren't mandatory, and only have mandatory meetings when it's something important that people have to hear.
Meetings that aren't mandatory could involve discussing clan issues and who needs to be promoted blah blah etc. Mandatory meetings would be announcements, like promotions, upcoming events, stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/497205579
Sponsored content

Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back   Back Empty

Back to top Go down

Back
Page 1 of 1