Resistance Movement
Resistance Movement
Resistance Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To the Resistance Movement Clan homepage- Mess with the best, Die like the rest!

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gamertag Changed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Krunchy

Krunchy

Male Number of posts : 144
RM points : -2
Registration date : 2009-07-19

Gamertag Changed Empty
PostSubject: Gamertag Changed   Gamertag Changed EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 10:37 pm

Within a few minutes, my gamertag will have finally changed from JoBengt to RM Desperado.

I first offered my dad 13 bucks to let me purchase a name change, but he instead made me work for it. Our lawnmower is broken, so we paid a guy to cut our yard. I will say with all honesty that my lawnmowing skills curb stomp his, because he not only left patches of grass around objects that I ALWAYS found ways to cut, he left a square of grass around our shed(which was really comprised of weeds, but you could still get it with a mower. I always did). So my assignment was to get rid of it, yet I had no weedeater or lawnmower. My first option was to pull the weeds up. Damn good that idea did me, so I tired it with scissors. I made EXTREMELY little progress. I decided to pull out the rusty, old-fashioned mower(or, the "Amish Mower", as my sister called it), and finally got rid of it. HOWERVER, it took over 9000x the time it would have to cut it with an ordinary mower, AND it kept on clogging up and JUST WOULD'NT CUT some things, but it's something to laugh about now.
ALL STORIES ASIDE...
I'd like to apologize to Chidori for making fun of his name change streak. I realize that my name change record has now reached 4, while his is 5(or more?). It was very douchebagish of me, and I apologize.

But now, I'm finally RM Desperado, and that's my final gamertag. It's staying RM Desperado.

...Hopefully.

I also put out a vote among friends on which name I should change it to. The choices were RM Desperado and RM Highwayman. Here's the vote count:

Desperado:
Highwayman:

With twice as many votes, I'd say RM Desperado had an epic win over RM Highwayman. Friends voted, and now my name is changed.

See y'all on XBL.

ALSO, for some odd reason, this made me have to listen to You Shook Me All Night Long by AC/DC. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/497205579

Gamertag Changed
Page 1 of 1