Resistance Movement
Resistance Movement
Resistance Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To the Resistance Movement Clan homepage- Mess with the best, Die like the rest!

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nominations done, voting begins.

Go down 
+3
Thomas
NinjaPleez
Captain Mendez
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Mendez

Captain Mendez

Male Number of posts : 102
RM points : 0
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Nominations done, voting begins. Empty
PostSubject: Nominations done, voting begins.   Nominations done, voting begins. EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 2:43 pm

Alright, well, I don't feel like waiting for the rest of the members because I made it VERY easy to throw their votes in on the xbox and the majority of them still didn't vote. So we can consider nominations done, and actual voting begins like tomorrow or the next day.
The only two people nominated are Original Rufus and Megaton Shogun. I personally think either of them would make great Captains, so I'm probably going to keep my vote out of this and let you guys decide unless its the tiebreaker.
To Rufus and Megaton, if you guys want to post stuff or send messages on XBL to people about why you could make good captains or all that stuff then go ahead. Thats part of why voting wont start for a day or two, among other reasons.
I guess just send your votes into the RM Clan account on XBL when the voting begins, Ill keep it open for a few days.
Back to top Go down
https://resistance.forumotion.com
NinjaPleez

NinjaPleez

Male Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Nominations done, voting begins.   Nominations done, voting begins. EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 10:08 am

I still vote for Chuck Norris.
Back to top Go down
Captain Mendez

Captain Mendez

PostSubject: Re: Nominations done, voting begins.   Nominations done, voting begins. EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 11:35 am

Well I gave it to him this Thursday but he just punched me back to today so I don't think he wants it
Back to top Go down
NinjaPleez

NinjaPleez

PostSubject: Re: Nominations done, voting begins.   Nominations done, voting begins. EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 7:06 am

That's because you disgraced him with your petty Captain rank offer. I say we make Chuck Norris Fleet Admiral of RM.
Back to top Go down
Captain Mendez

Captain Mendez

PostSubject: Re: Nominations done, voting begins.   Nominations done, voting begins. EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 5:47 pm

I tried that just now. He still punched me. And I don't think it was a yes punch. It felt like a no punch. Maybe hes already in his own super clan that's so great only Chuck Norris can fill out the requirements for it?
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

Male Number of posts : 186
RM points : -1
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Nominations done, voting begins.   Nominations done, voting begins. EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 1:50 pm

Bruce Lee is the clan leader
Back to top Go down
Megaton Shogun

Megaton Shogun

Male Number of posts : 90
RM points : 7
Registration date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Nominations done, voting begins.   Nominations done, voting begins. EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 6:52 pm

I second the nomination of Bruce Lee for Captain.
Back to top Go down
Hpr Harper

Hpr Harper

Male Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Nominations done, voting begins.   Nominations done, voting begins. EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:38 pm

I say BUZZ LIGHTGEAR
for clan leader
Back to top Go down
Megaton Shogun

Megaton Shogun

Male Number of posts : 90
RM points : 7
Registration date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Nominations done, voting begins.   Nominations done, voting begins. EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 2:39 pm

Its Buzz Lightyear Harper.
I nominate Harper for negative captain. He gets the opposite of all the powers a captain gets.
Back to top Go down
zach2beat

zach2beat

Male Number of posts : 161
RM points : -2
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Nominations done, voting begins.   Nominations done, voting begins. EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 6:42 pm

harper as Lieutenants Enclave and i now demote you to recruit negative 13th class. congratulations on your demotion. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Captain Mendez

Captain Mendez

PostSubject: Re: Nominations done, voting begins.   Nominations done, voting begins. EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 8:56 pm

I would veto that...but the smiley for congratulating his demotion amuses me too much...
Back to top Go down
NinjaPleez

NinjaPleez

PostSubject: Re: Nominations done, voting begins.   Nominations done, voting begins. EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 7:29 pm

fag

Yup.

That just happened.
Back to top Go down
Rufasa

Rufasa

Male Number of posts : 186
RM points : -2
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Nominations done, voting begins.   Nominations done, voting begins. EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:25 pm

*gasp* ninja plus *Faggot!* equals implosion of universe, I second the nomination for harper as negative captain, and vote for Rufus, he aint a doofus!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nominations done, voting begins.   Nominations done, voting begins. Empty

Back to top Go down

Nominations done, voting begins.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resistance Movement :: Members :: Chat-
Jump to: