Resistance Movement
Resistance Movement
Resistance Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To the Resistance Movement Clan homepage- Mess with the best, Die like the rest!

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Captain Nomination.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Megaton Shogun

Megaton Shogun

Male Number of posts : 90
RM points : 7
Registration date : 2009-07-15

My Captain Nomination. Empty
PostSubject: My Captain Nomination.   My Captain Nomination. EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 4:50 pm

Ah hem.
Usually, a huge speech would go here. Me telling you how great of a Captain I would be, and telling you why you should vote for me.
If you want to, you can. I can tell you that my leadership style will be very serious and hands-on. That's probably what I'll leave it at.
If you want to vote for Rufus, do it. He would also make a great leader, and if he won; I would be more than happy for him. And I would glady stay at my Lieutenant rank.
Rufus being of a higher rank than myself is something that I'm used to. In fact, that's how its always been. If you voted him Captain, I wouldn't be too shocked.
All I'm going to say is that if I'm elected Captain, I'll do my best to be everything you guys would expect out of a leader. I would also do my best to see to it that the reconstruction of this clan goes flawlessly.
So, if I have your vote; great. If I don't, that's cool too.
I'll see you all later.
Back to top Go down
Rufasa

Rufasa

Male Number of posts : 186
RM points : -2
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: My Captain Nomination.   My Captain Nomination. EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:27 pm

I also, what he said.
Back to top Go down
Megaton Shogun

Megaton Shogun

Male Number of posts : 90
RM points : 7
Registration date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: My Captain Nomination.   My Captain Nomination. EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 7:08 pm

Thanks bud. >__>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Captain Nomination.   My Captain Nomination. Empty

Back to top Go down

My Captain Nomination.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resistance Movement :: Members :: Chat-
Jump to: