Resistance Movement
Resistance Movement
Resistance Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To the Resistance Movement Clan homepage- Mess with the best, Die like the rest!

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

See all of ya....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
zach2beat

zach2beat

Male Number of posts : 161
RM points : -2
Registration date : 2008-06-10

See all of ya.... Empty
PostSubject: See all of ya....   See all of ya.... EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 10:48 pm

my xbox just fried and i have no clue when to get it fixed or if i even want to. it may be a few weeks a month or 2 or even a year. as far as i know online gaming or gaming in general has become boring to me. this may last a few days or who knows how long. all the games i have pre-ordered are still getting picked up but playing them may or may not happen(odst included). im going threw a though time right now and this has put me over the edge. i now have a job and am busy there. i may not even get the laptop ive been saving for noww. . im sorry but i as far as i can go. everyone have fun until im back. and no gay joke but i do love you all as some of my best friends. se ya.
Back to top Go down
zach2beat

zach2beat

See all of ya.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: See all of ya....   See all of ya.... EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 10:57 pm

Dillon and lee if you read this before the second day of school dont ask or talk about it ill tell ya when im at a point were i feel i can without getting to emotional. also dont tell bunny or arctic guys ill tell them myself when i get a good chance.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

Male Number of posts : 186
RM points : -1
Registration date : 2008-12-25

See all of ya.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: See all of ya....   See all of ya.... EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 2:07 am

Well okay then man see you when you get your stuffs together and all that jazz. You will be missed for awhile then we will all forget about you (just kidding!!!) And are you going to keep up on the forum? And YOU have a JOB? Where at?
Back to top Go down
Captain Mendez

Captain Mendez

Male Number of posts : 102
RM points : 0
Registration date : 2008-01-08

See all of ya.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: See all of ya....   See all of ya.... EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 11:38 am

Sad
Mendez is now depressed. I'll see ya when I see ya Zach, and I completely understand what you mean and the situation your in...So good luck man, hope your job and school goes well.
Back to top Go down
https://resistance.forumotion.com
Megaton Shogun

Megaton Shogun

Male Number of posts : 90
RM points : 7
Registration date : 2009-07-15

See all of ya.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: See all of ya....   See all of ya.... EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 2:44 pm

Bye Zach. Sad
Back to top Go down
zach2beat

zach2beat

See all of ya.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: See all of ya....   See all of ya.... EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:33 pm

yes ill still watch the forum and im working with my mom at the flowershop as a delivery guy and eran boy.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

See all of ya.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: See all of ya....   See all of ya.... EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 10:29 pm

ah not that bad of a job hopefully i can get a job at walmart next year and push carts or at any other place
Back to top Go down
Captain Mendez

Captain Mendez

Male Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-01-08

See all of ya.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: See all of ya....   See all of ya.... EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 10:50 am

Hey Zach, one upside to this, at least you CAN get a job. In Houston, NOBODY is hiring. My friend Mcnutt has literally applied to every place in a 10 mile radius over the past year (That would accept a 16 year old) and NONE of them were accepted. Even 18 year olds cant find jobs here. It sucks (Specially since I need one to get my car (Or my motorcycle back))
Back to top Go down
https://resistance.forumotion.com
Megaton Shogun

Megaton Shogun

Male Number of posts : 90
RM points : 7
Registration date : 2009-07-15

See all of ya.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: See all of ya....   See all of ya.... EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 2:07 pm

Well, I might be working at GameStop. Mwuahahaha!
Back to top Go down
zach2beat

zach2beat

See all of ya.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: See all of ya....   See all of ya.... EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 2:53 pm

Status update

I just dropped it off to be shipped to Microsoft to fix. it was out of warranty so it costs me $106 to get fixed. i hope it gets back fast so i can play grifball double xp ranked next month. for those who didn't know it was gonna be ranked next month:Shishka (the guy who runs matchmaking) says it at the bottem of the page
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

See all of ya.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: See all of ya....   See all of ya.... EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 7:20 pm

Well is it still going to be weekend ranked or ranked all time if its all time then i will be very happy
Back to top Go down
zach2beat

zach2beat

See all of ya.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: See all of ya....   See all of ya.... EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:15 pm

i probabbly wont have my box back by then Sad i might borrow a buddy of mines sence he is at boarding school except on weekends. and its just the one weekend next month but that may change to a once every now and then thing.
Back to top Go down
Hpr Harper

Hpr Harper

Male Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-05-17

See all of ya.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: See all of ya....   See all of ya.... EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:44 pm

chirdoi you can get a job at 15 with a worker permit but only some place will take you in

chick fla with hire u at 15

I am not sure were to get a worker permit
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

See all of ya.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: See all of ya....   See all of ya.... EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:28 am

Yeah i dont want to work there cuz i can get a job next year when most of my core classes are done and plus i can get a job most likely at the walmart where my mom works so we dont have to go very far
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

See all of ya.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: See all of ya....   See all of ya.... Empty

Back to top Go down

See all of ya....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resistance Movement :: Members :: Chat-
Jump to: