Resistance Movement
Resistance Movement
Resistance Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To the Resistance Movement Clan homepage- Mess with the best, Die like the rest!

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Small Start?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
orbiter54321

orbiter54321

Male Number of posts : 25
RM points : 0
Registration date : 2009-04-22

Small Start? Empty
PostSubject: Small Start?   Small Start? EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:55 pm

So seeing as the clan is getting a little better (at least how I see it) I was hoping to have like a halo 3 custom game get together hopefull anytime on this Friday the 6th. If Mendez, Zach, or Rufas have a problem with this I'll just cancel, but if they don't try and be on Friday anytime from 3 to about 10 cantral time!
Back to top Go down
Krunchy

Krunchy

Male Number of posts : 144
RM points : -2
Registration date : 2009-07-19

Small Start? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Start?   Small Start? EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 6:01 pm

This has been discussed in one of the topics of this forum before, but no one ever put it into action.
So thanks for starting an actual topic about it, we need it so that this can be brought into light. I tried talking about it yesterday, but someone decided to be a dick about it.

Anyway, we need to get a serious meeting going. Like where we talk and we play. Hell, not even on an XBL party. We should just go it traditional style, where we talk in the game. I think we should aim for something sort of casual and flexible Friday night, like maybe around 6:00 PM Central time, with an awesome infection game to GET A BREAK FROM ALL THIS FSCKING HARDCORE BRING AND CRAP.

Personally, I'm really pumped for clan meetings like this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/497205579
Thomas

Thomas

Male Number of posts : 186
RM points : -1
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Small Start? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Start?   Small Start? EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 4:06 pm

With what 8 people no wait 7 cuz mendez isnt on and there is no way to do anything cause zach is barely on anymore and the other zack and rufus is usually playing call of duty or left dead and i try play everyting with everybody
Back to top Go down
Krunchy

Krunchy

Male Number of posts : 144
RM points : -2
Registration date : 2009-07-19

Small Start? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Start?   Small Start? EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 12:51 am

With 7 or 8 people we can actually do a lot. It was just 4 of us today with a bunch of other people and we had a helluva time. We should definitely do it again next week.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/497205579
Sponsored content

Small Start? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Start?   Small Start? Empty

Back to top Go down

Small Start?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resistance Movement :: Members :: Chat-
Jump to: