Resistance Movement
Resistance Movement
Resistance Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To the Resistance Movement Clan homepage- Mess with the best, Die like the rest!

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my reasearch paper

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
zach2beat

zach2beat

Male Number of posts : 161
RM points : -2
Registration date : 2008-06-10

my reasearch paper Empty
PostSubject: my reasearch paper   my reasearch paper EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 5:49 pm

ok its on the two sides of cloning see if you guys can spot the game reference:

Cloning has long been the topic of bad sci-fi movies, only until recently has this often laughable idea been made a questionable reality. With the birth of dolly the sheep in 1996 (the first mammal to be successfully cloned) questions have risen as to the moral, ethical, and safety of cloning. Some called this a huge success, and argued that it was for the good of all of us, except the ones who are dead. There are many arguments for and against cloning, many of which will be argued in the following.
Back to top Go down
Megaton Shogun

Megaton Shogun

Male Number of posts : 90
RM points : 7
Registration date : 2009-07-15

my reasearch paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: my reasearch paper   my reasearch paper EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 7:41 pm

Shogun supports Cloning.
Someone has to have done it in some underground evil science lab by now.
And since I'm agnostic, there's no religious conflict for me.
Yay!
Back to top Go down
zach2beat

zach2beat

my reasearch paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: my reasearch paper   my reasearch paper EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:59 am

ah yes but can you spot the game reference?
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

Male Number of posts : 186
RM points : -1
Registration date : 2008-12-25

my reasearch paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: my reasearch paper   my reasearch paper EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 11:39 pm

Sounds familiar but cant tell
Back to top Go down
zach2beat

zach2beat

my reasearch paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: my reasearch paper   my reasearch paper EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 1:31 am

Some called this a huge success, and argued that it was for the good of all of us, except the ones who are dead.
Back to top Go down
Megaton Shogun

Megaton Shogun

Male Number of posts : 90
RM points : 7
Registration date : 2009-07-15

my reasearch paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: my reasearch paper   my reasearch paper EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 8:39 pm

Hehe.
Back to top Go down
Krunchy

Krunchy

Male Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2009-07-19

my reasearch paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: my reasearch paper   my reasearch paper EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:42 pm

You should see what I wrote in the State writing prompt about being allowed to have phones in school or not.

Kicked some old person butt with that one, I did. It sucks that they're not gonna read it, just look at it's structure and be like "ok, here's another kid who's smarter than us, F.", stamp it, and move on.
And what's funny is that if I were to write all of my arguments in a letter to the district board, they'd just crumble it and throw it away just because they'd know I'm right.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/497205579
NinjaPleez

NinjaPleez

Male Number of posts : 73
RM points : 0
Registration date : 2008-01-18

my reasearch paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: my reasearch paper   my reasearch paper EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:14 am

Yep, good thing we pay those guys at the district board to completely ignore valid points and sound logic. Oh wait.

Long story short, people in those positions don't think like that. If you really were smarter than them, they'd recognise that and listen to you. It's not nice to be arrogant.

Forenbefugnisse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my reasearch paper Empty
PostSubject: Re: my reasearch paper   my reasearch paper Empty

Back to top Go down

my reasearch paper
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resistance Movement :: Members :: Chat-
Jump to: