Resistance Movement
Resistance Movement
Resistance Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To the Resistance Movement Clan homepage- Mess with the best, Die like the rest!

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THANKSGIVING!!...and stuffs...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Mendez

Captain Mendez

Male Number of posts : 102
RM points : 0
Registration date : 2008-01-08

THANKSGIVING!!...and stuffs... Empty
PostSubject: THANKSGIVING!!...and stuffs...   THANKSGIVING!!...and stuffs... EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 6:53 pm

Happy thanksgiving all!
Hope you guys have fun doing whatever you do on this day.
For me, I'm in dallas till sunday. I'm probobly gonna hang out with rico but I have no connection here so yeah...we gotta wait for sunday before I can get back on.
Just wanted y'all to know so you guys dont think I ditched ya. And I wanted to say good work to the progress we have made, and lets try to get more recruits!
(With MW2 out, I've been asking around school for recruits, and I had a lot of otentials...then I found out they had it for PC and PS3 >.< but I might find more)

Anyways, good luck and have fun guys.
See you people out in the feild.
Back to top Go down
https://resistance.forumotion.com
Krunchy

Krunchy

Male Number of posts : 144
RM points : -2
Registration date : 2009-07-19

THANKSGIVING!!...and stuffs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: THANKSGIVING!!...and stuffs...   THANKSGIVING!!...and stuffs... EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 7:13 pm

Yeah, I've been off for awhile(in a sense), but I'm back. My Mamaw and I are sharing the internet right now, though, and I'm kind of hooked on Assassin's Creed 2 to pile that on.
You have no idea how hilarious it is to get into a fight with several monks in Florence and own them to the Mortal Kombat song.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/497205579

THANKSGIVING!!...and stuffs...
Page 1 of 1