Resistance Movement
Resistance Movement
Resistance Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To the Resistance Movement Clan homepage- Mess with the best, Die like the rest!

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Restarting the clan

Go down 
+4
Captain Mendez
Rufasa
Thomas
zach2beat
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
zach2beat

zach2beat

Male Number of posts : 161
RM points : -2
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Restarting the clan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:54 pm

OK buckle your seat belt i think this is gonna be the longest post Ive ever posted on here.

as for ranking system i say just use the scale halo uses without the grades of each rank and maybe use the top grade for special circumstances like top leader at the time is five star general.

as for branches lets keep it as an xbox clan that you have to have halo 3 to be in.

I say no special emblems and colors unless we do something as a group(like matchmaking as a clan or meetings).

ill handle a member list (was supposed to before things took a dump in the toilet). ill keep it up on here. no clan gamertag with everyone added on its friends list until we get past like 25 members.

to rank up on of the top 3 people has to approve it. no real system of how long it should take to rank up(people have to earn it not be kiss asses).

Mendez gets ungrounded (sorry dude had to throw that in)

forums get reworked. all posts deleted. new banner maybe(your grounded Mendez so you can come up with something awesome in your spar time i know).

ranks displayed on forums like they used to be(i would keep up with it if Mendez will give me the power and tell me how to change it) and guests/allies/friends(ninja and chidori, rufus to if he decides not to join) get a buddy badge instead(i can use red vs blue to come up with something).

if i think of anything else ill post it but tell me what ya think Mendez.
Back to top Go down
Captain Mendez

Captain Mendez

Male Number of posts : 102
RM points : 0
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:37 am

Well, well. This IS a pleasant surprise...
Seems like I have a good base to set up stuff after all.
First Rufus goes in and rogic's (Rufus logic) his way into ending the discussion and adds some good advice, and now you not only listed a good base of ideas, most of which I agree with -and by the way, none taken, I second the me getting ungrounded- you also offered to take up a few forum responsibilities.
Maybe there is hope for us after all?
Certainly seems like things have changed besides DoG becoming all the rage...
Ill work on a new banner, but I has photoshop no more, but I might be able to get something almost as good.
Forums...I like the color scheme...but Ill talk to you about it, see if we can come up with something better.
Ranks, is one thing I might disagree on. All of halo 3's ranks is...well..a LOT more then were used to, I like the amount we currently have, (Plus leader name agrees with my name), but we can also discuss that, too. The no time requirement thing...I'm gonna admit hasn't occurred to me, but that's actually a great idea. When they fill the time requirement, they think they deserve a promotion...with no time requirements, we can finally keep from getting harassed by saying 'when we feel your ready for it' whenever they ask...
Personally I want to hold off the consideration of branches for a long time, lets get a clan going strong and make sure it can stand on its own before we try to add more weight to it.
And personally I'd like to redefine branches, give it something new. Make it so it isn't just a sub-clan. But that can come way later.
Next up is rules. We need to get it less like a contract and more easy and formal for the most part but still strict on the big violations...
Recruiting needs to be different, too. I think a different speech (or no speech, really, or some way to make sure they read it here so we don't have to repeat it every so often)

As for other stuff I got planning in the works, it will get ironed out over time, I'll tell you about how to work the forums, Zach, but until I next get on LIVE (Possibly soon enough like this weekend), I'd like you to spread word and at least see who's willing to lend a hand or at least consider coming back - if possible, get a list of people.
I am leaving a lot out here but I have places to be right now.
Sorry to leave it to ya Zach but I'll get back to you on the other stuff - most likely on xbox.
(Feedback on my feedback is welcomed)
Back to top Go down
https://resistance.forumotion.com
Thomas

Thomas

Male Number of posts : 186
RM points : -1
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 3:33 pm

I can gives you Photoshops here is the link for a free download and it works i have done it before and downloaded it herehttp://www.brothersoft.com/adobe-photoshop-59857.html
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 3:34 pm

ohh and its 5.5 so not the newest but it is free
Back to top Go down
Rufasa

Rufasa

Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 8:01 pm

TECHNICALLY Im still temp. leader so I can do whatever be needed if needed till Mendez is back.
Back to top Go down
Rufasa

Rufasa

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 8:28 pm

I also think we should make a montage of our playersd on halo, and put the montage to "In the hall of the mountain king" Cause thatd be epic.
Back to top Go down
Rufasa

Rufasa

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 8:29 pm

*bump*
Back to top Go down
Rufasa

Rufasa

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 8:29 pm

Yay 200 posts!
Back to top Go down
NinjaPleez

NinjaPleez

Male Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 8:49 pm

Give me a "Buddy Badge" and I kick your ass.

I WILL find you, zach.
Back to top Go down
Rufasa

Rufasa

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:22 pm

Yea we can come up with a better name.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:11 pm

yea we should get ninja badges hold on ninja i think we can try to make one you using cs4 and ill use gimp to see whose is better
Back to top Go down
Rufasa

Rufasa

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:26 pm

Your gonna use a gimp? God chidori your terrible, they're already crippled, you ass.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:22 am

GIMP 2.6 is an image editing program but ninja gaves mes photoshop cs4
Back to top Go down
Captain Mendez

Captain Mendez

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 11:22 am

WHERE?!?!
I mean I apreciate the PS5 But I have PS7 on my other comp...
When I was looking for PS I meant CS4 cause I had to use that the entire year for school and now I cant use earlier or different variations of PS

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAN WHERE DID YOU FIND IT!!??!
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:02 pm

uhhhh ninja gave it to me and i dont know how i could give it to oyu unless you have windows live messenger or msn messenger cuz either ninja or myself could transfer the file to you
Back to top Go down
Captain Mendez

Captain Mendez

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:22 pm

I could GET MSN or Windows live messenger
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:00 pm

well then download it and give me your windowslive ID or email you signed up with and ill transfer you the file when i get home
Back to top Go down
Captain Mendez

Captain Mendez

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 8:03 pm

Captain_Mendez@live.com
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:13 am

there you go you has photoshops and zach doesnt
Back to top Go down
zach2beat

zach2beat

Male Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 4:16 am

lols i has just older version
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 5:40 am

well you dont have cs4 do you *Faggot!*
Back to top Go down
Rufasa

Rufasa

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:36 pm

Uncalled for Chidori, oh and mendeez can you do something about the P.I.R.A.T.E bit, ninja changed it to where whenever you type the word it becomes faggot. *Faggot!*...see?
Back to top Go down
Rufasa

Rufasa

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:37 pm

And Rufus can draw, and could REALLY use an idea to go off of, so if I can get my scanner to work, I can draw some stuff for the site.
Back to top Go down
Krunchy

Krunchy

Male Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 4:53 am

I'd like to apologize for leaving RM for DoG, I tried to do it in the least assholish way possible, but it was still very, well, assholish of me. I'm glad to see the clan coming back, though, and I'll definitely do what I can to help, if I can think of anything that could help. If you bring me into a meeting or something, and let me hear what is being planned, I might be able to help.

This is just from my standpoint, I'm throwing my opinions and ideas out here, not coming in and saying how Crap should be done like it might seem like I'm doing.

Ranks themselves should remain the same, and there should only be promotion times for the first 2 ranks(recruit and private). Branches shouldn't be little sub-clans, and we don't need them until this clan has a good household.
The branches should be groups who specialize in different things. Forge team, Grifball team(Sarges Heroes, of course), clan match team, etc.
I actually love the idea of a forge team, though. A team that actually gets together and things on how a map should be made, plans it out and all that. They make awesome maps exclusive to RM that they actively work on. Our best forgers coming together and making something truly epic. Here's a scenario: Me and Zach. I have creative and awesome ideas that would kick Arse if I could get them to work, which I can't because I lack the forging capacity, yet Zach has the forging ability to do what I can't. If we were to sit down and plan this and that, my ideas combined with his forging(even though my ideas scare him), something awesome could be done. That's the kind of thing that could be achieved through a forging team.
Meetings shouldn't just be "meetings." They should continue after all of the talking is done. The meetings should turn into custom games where the clan gets together and has a good time. It's also a great opportunity for the forge team to showcase its latest maps.

This clan has a great foundation, one that never seems to truly die. If I were to leave right now for another clan(and you know this is true because it's happened before), I'd come back eventually. It has a pull to it and a feel that no other clan seems to mimic. I'm pretty sure that, no offense, Chidori could also attest to this, with him being banned and leaving and still coming back in the end. We have great members right now that work very well together, and that kind of thing really shines. I haven't been in very many clans. I've been in one that I attempted to start in Halo 2, which didn't get far. I was in one that I left the one I started for, which I never liked. I went back to my old one, which I wouldn't be surprised to see rotting six feet under right now. Between then and the summer of last year, I didn't have anything else to do with clans. A guy tried to recruit me for a clan, but I left that offer behind after he called my friend, a member of RM back then I believe, a faggot. That was the first bit of bullshit in the modern(I say "modern" because I can't find another word for it) typical XBL clan that I saw, and it didn't attract me. I joined this clan and saw something different from the things that I had heard of typical clans. I found a great clan that was amazing to play with(granted, I didn't have a mic at the time and had to express my feelings trough the smiley and frowney emblems, but it was great). Believe it or not, through all of the horseshit that's happened, this clan still remains that way. It's still a great clan that's amazing to play with. This clan has always had a feeling that isn't topped in how many members a clan has or how well organized it is. It's going to remain that way from what I'm hearing on XBL and reading on this site, as well. It's also going to remain that way because I'll make sure it does, and I'm absolutely certain that every last one of our members who know what I'm talking about will make sure it does as well.

Last edited by Desperado on Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/497205579
Captain Mendez

Captain Mendez

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:10 pm

...I think Imma tear up. (Jk)
Ive been goin for that for a long time, its nice to hear I didnt completly fail at that.
Thanks for saying that stuff, its nice to actually hear this clan was fun to be in.
All the stuff you mentioned is pretty much in the plans (Cept for teams and meeting, which we are going to find out later on).

I think we got a good deal going on here myself, and as soon as I get back from my trip to see Redlink and Rico, Ill be back in buisness on getting this clan rolling.
Back to top Go down
Krunchy

Krunchy

Male Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:21 pm

@Clanmates:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDY2I5pni90&feature=related
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/497205579
NinjaPleez

NinjaPleez

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:32 am

DONNNNT STOP. BELIEVIIINNNNN.

Also, the *Faggot!* filter STAYS. It is sacred. And holy.

The "@ss" filter is retarded, tho. How the HELL is "arse" any better?

Also, Krunchy, don't feel bad for leaving RM. Regardless of how it got there, it was in a slump. When people needed something else, they moved to it. Some people didn't need that, and stayed. Simple as that. Now RM is offering the same things it used to, and that creates conflict with the other option, namely DoG, that is entirely unbased on logic.

Know this. DoG is NOT what it needs to be right now. I'm working on fixing that. Once that's done, we can really get things accomplished around here.
Back to top Go down
Megaton Shogun

Megaton Shogun

Male Number of posts : 90
RM points : 7
Registration date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 6:23 pm

No, because when it comes to Ninjas vs. P.i.r.a.t.e.s, Enclave is a heavy supporter of the latter.

And the fact that P.i.r.a.t.e gets turned into *Faggot!* is totally obnoxious and childish.
Back to top Go down
Thomas

Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 7:49 pm

but sometimes the P1rates do deserve to be gone but im going to agree with thing about the filter i think we need to go over the site and stuff before we do changes like the layout,banners, and overall the chatbox and word filter
Back to top Go down
NinjaPleez

NinjaPleez

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:12 am

Filter is completely justified. End of story.

If you want to spend massive amounts of time on a boat with nothing but men, fine. Be a *Faggot!*. Oh wait, that wordfilters to faggot, doesn't it? How fitting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Restarting the clan   Restarting the clan - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Restarting the clan
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next